About the Firm
Experienced Pocatello Lawyers Protect Businesses and Individuals in Idaho
Reputable Bannock County firm handles estate, tax and commercial matters
For more than 40 years, Jones Chartered has helped clients protect their legal and financial interests. Our accomplished Idaho attorneys offer knowledgeable counsel on various types of concerns, including those relating to business law, taxation and estate planning. From our office in Pocatello, firm lawyers work closely with the people and companies we represent to meet their specific needs. Whether you are a multinational corporation, a financial institution, a utility, or a family, you can count on us to meet the highest standards of professionalism and service whether your legal challenge is simple or complex.
Areas of Practice
Resourceful Idaho attorneys assist clients with litigation and wills
In Bannock County and throughout the region, our attorneys advise a diverse group of clients in numerous practice areas:
- Business law — For business law transactions and litigation, our firm provides insightful counsel and assertive advocacy.
- Tax law — We provide skillful representation for a full range of taxation issues, including property assessments and matters involving tax-exempt organizations.
- Estate planning — Our lawyers offer comprehensive counsel on estate planning concerns, including the creations of wills, trusts and advance medical directives.
- Business litigation — If your company is engaged in a dispute, we handle all types of business litigation in a manner that vigorously pursues a successful result while keeping costs under control.
- Wills and probate — Whether the estate is large or small, we assist with wills and probate matters so that clients’ final intentions are clear and legally enforced.
Whatever type of legal challenge you bring to us, our lawyers develop a thorough strategy that gives you the best chance to achieve your objectives.
Contact an Idaho attorney to schedule a meeting on a business, estate or tax issue
Jones Chartered advises clients in the Bannock County area on business law, estate planning and tax matters. Please call 208-656-4040 or contact us online
to schedule an appointment at our Pocatello office.